You can make a contribution to support Simple trACtors online, safely and securely, using our PayPal account.
With Deutz-Allis free-floating anti-scalp mowers, you'll get superior mowing even under difficult conditions. Decks are extra deep, allowing greater air flow for better discharge of clippings. Mowers mount to the pivoting front axle, so they follow ground contours closely. Rollers underneath and across the rear even out bumps and dips to lessen the likelihood of scalping.
And Deutz-Allis mower blades are the best on any lawn tractor. They're specially hardened and balanced to cut smoother, cleaner, longer.
1. Front-axle-mounted mower pivots
side-to-side, up-and-down to follow contours of your lawn to give a smooth cut,
even over rough terrain. Multiple cutting heights, that easily adjust without
tools, allow you to match height to grass conditions throughout the mowing
season. The patented "Quick Hitch" mounting system allows for quick
seasonal changeovers or maintenance checks.
3. The heavy-duty cutting capabilities of the blade are supported by steel, splined arbor shafts which eliminate play between moving parts. The arbor shaft spins freely in an enclosed housing between two sealed ball bearings. With this low maintenance, long-life design, you can be confident of top performance.
4. Heavy austempered steel mower blades resist shattering and hold a sharp cutting edge longer to give the healthy, clean cut your lawn needs. All blades are carefully balanced to minimize vibration and meet all ANSI specifications. Note: 60" Ultima deck has a counter-rotating discharge blade for better cut and dispersal.
5. Aerodynamic baffling and deflector system stands up blades of grass for level cutting and even dispersal of clippings. Gives you the well-groomed lawn your neighbors will envy. If you choose to collect clippings, efficient grass catcher attachments are available. Also, power-driven vacuum systems fit many models.
6. Full-width rear rollers on all models allow the mower to follow uneven turf to resist scalping. Rollers are strategically placed on each mower to offer anti-scalping performance. Cutting height is easily adjusted to multiple settings: Unique system provides simultaneous adjustment of both front and rear of deck.
Now you can save time and money with our new Deck-Mounted Vac Blower. This innovative, inexpensive unit slips easily onto the discharge side of the mower deck on Vanguard, 600, T800 and 1900 Series tractors. It's belt-powered, directly off the drive system. No separate PTO-power or engine power is needed.
The new Deck-Vac efficiently handles grass, leaves and other clippings. And the Deck-Vac saves you money because it can be used with our economical twin grass catcher or cart collector.
Choose from a variety of efficient grass collection systems.
All Deutz-Allis riding mowers give you a choice of collection systems. Depending upon your model, you might choose a twin grass catcher, cart collector or hopper system. We also give you a selection of power sources, including Deck-Vac, engine vac or PTO-driven. Capacities range up to 50 bushels.
[Source: Deutz-Allis catalog, LAWN & GARDEN RIDING EQUIPMENT, Form No. OP 1569-8702, Feb 1987]
NOTE: This site is designed to be viewed in at least 1024 x 768
resolution in Internet Explorer v6 or later, Mozilla Firefox v4 or later, and Google Chrome.
It may not display correctly in other resolutions or on other devices.
Links on this site are monetized.
liability or responsibility for the accuracy of
data on this site.