You can make a contribution to support Simple trACtors online, safely and securely, using our PayPal account.
1. Remove the two controlled traction bolts in the right hand
wheel hub and install the 7/16-20 x 1/2” long cup point set screws. See Figure
3. Remove the No. 157482 frame angle and install the front mounting bracket under frame as shown in Figure 3 using the same hardware.
4. Remove front axle bolt and replace with 1/2 x 4-1/4” capscrew using the No. 125110 front mount in place of the flat washer. See Figure 4.
5. Install the No. 510-12 H.P. attaching bracket kit or the
No. 516-10 H.P. attaching bracket kit as shown on pages 6 and 8.
7. Install weight box using the 1/2 x 1-1/4” capscrews,
lockwashers and nuts. See Figure 6.
9. Install V-Belt on hydraulic pump. See Figure 7.
10. Attach hydraulic control valve operating levers as shown
in Figure 7 using the capscrew and locknut provided.
[Source: Simplicity Owner's Manual, Front
End Loader, Mfrs. No. 515]
NOTE: This site is designed to be viewed in at least 1024 x 768
resolution in Internet Explorer v6 or later, Mozilla Firefox v4 or later, and Google Chrome.
It may not display correctly in other resolutions or on other devices.
Links on this site are monetized.
liability or responsibility for the accuracy of
data on this site.