You can make a contribution to support Simple trACtors online, safely and securely, using our PayPal account.
RECOMMENDED ACCESSORIES AND OPTIONS
Rear wheel weights will give better traction and stability when mowing on hills.
2. See figure 2. Slide the mower under the tractor as shown and center the mower lift eyebolt under lift cable (A).
3. Attach lift cable (A) to the mower lift eyebolt using pin (B) and spring clip (C).
4. Use the tractor lift lever or electric lift switch to lift
the mower to the raised position.
6. Use the tractor lift lever or switch to lower the mower to the operating position.
7. See figure 4. Pull down on lever (A) to release the spring tension on the power take off idler pulley bracket.
NOTE: This site is designed to be viewed in at least 1024 x 768
resolution in Internet Explorer v6 or later, Mozilla Firefox v4 or later, and Google Chrome.
It may not display correctly in other resolutions or on other devices.
Links on this site are monetized.
liability or responsibility for the accuracy of
data on this site.