You can make a contribution to support Simple trACtors online, safely and securely, using our PayPal account.
To afford a more positive engagement and disengagement of the 36" snow thrower (2025057)
the following changes have been made:
2. The belt stops have been changed and must be replaced with new belt stops. The new stops are longer and should be installed so the left belt stop is nearest the tractor frame and the right belt stop nearest the bolt head. They should be adjusted to approximately 1/32" from the belt and pulley when the thrower is in the "engaged" position. (See Fig. 1)
3. If engine drive pulley was received painted, the paint should be removed from the area on which the belt will ride. The pulley should b,: installed with the pulley hub to the front and flush with the engine shaft (See Fig. 1).
4. The addition of plain washers, nylon washers and lock nut to the clutch linkage assembly
5. The set collar should be adjusted up or down to assure the backside of the belt rides
6. The belt guard assembly should be positioned so the top edge of the guard is resting against the body assembly (See Fig. 3). Cross drive shaft can be adjusted rearward for minimum length belts.
7. If early production models of the Snow Thrower (2025057) are installed on tractors using the winter cab, it will be necessary to use clutch handle 2026576 with a 2025447 knob in place of the handle supplied to avoid interference with the cab and support tubing. This handle and knob can be ordered from parts stock, if necessary.
NOTE: This site is designed to be viewed in at least 1024 x 768
resolution in Internet Explorer v6 or later, Mozilla Firefox v4 or later, and Google Chrome.
It may not display correctly in other resolutions or on other devices.
Links on this site are monetized.
liability or responsibility for the accuracy of
data on this site.