INSTRUCTIONS FOR ASSEMBLING
1. Remove varnish from moldboard and share. (Keep greased when not in use.)
2. Bolt standard (1) to plow bottom (2) as
3. Bolt beam (3) to standard at (4). Lock with jam nut so that beam is free to swing on standard.
4. Attach depth regulator screw (5) at (6) and (7).
5. Attach rolling coulter assembly (8) to beam, and adjust coulter standard (9) so that blade runs
from 3/8" to 1/2" to the left of landside. It is desirable not to run the rolling coulter over 2-1/2" deep. ADJUSTMENTS
Loosen bolts (10) and raise or lower tractor handles to the
desired height. To adjust width of cut loosen nuts (11) and adjust plow bottom to desired width. Retighten nuts (11) securely.
After width of cut has been set, be sure to check coulter standard so that blade runs to the left of landside as in paragraph 5. Adjustments are provided at (12) and
Grease fitting (14) should be lubricated frequently. Wheel weights and counterweight are necessary for heavy plowing.
BE SURE THAT ROLLING COULTER IS OUT OF THE GROUND WHEN TRACTOR IS IN REVERSE GEAR.
[Source: Owner's Manual and Parts List, Simplicity Garden Tractors and Implements, date unknown, courtesy of Mark Waite & Joel Wicker]