You can make a contribution to support
trACtors online, safely and
securely, using our PayPal account.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ASSEMBLING DUMP CART
1. The complete dump cart is shipped in one carton. Remove all packing materials
and cart chassis from box.
2. Assemble tongue (1, Fig. 2) as shown, locking with bolt (2, Fig. 2).
3. Attach foot rest (1, Fig. 3) with U-bolt as shown.
4. Insert tongue extension assembly (2, Fig. 3) into tongue, using tongue pin
(3, Fig. 3) to lock for desired length.
5. Refer to Fig. 3. Assemble frame extension assembly (4) to tongue extension
assembly (2) with king pin (5) and insert cotter pins.
6. Extend cart chassis into position illustrated in Fig. 2.
7. Assemble wheels to axle. [3, Fig. 2) as shown, securing with washers and
8. Bolt steel box (4, Fig. 2) to cart chassis as illustrated in Fig. 2, using
the four bolts provided.
9. Bolt body prop (5, Fig. 2) to box as shown, using two bolts provided.
10. Place box in position shown in Fig. 1. Be sure body prop latch is secure
around tongue to prevent tipping during loading or transporting.
To dump the box, remove the end gate and disengage the body prop latch (6, Fig.
2). The cart chassis is constructed so that it can be completely tipped over as
shown in Fig. 2. This will facilitate cleaning the box.
Use brake pedal (7, Fig. 2) only when necessary. Continual use will result in
excessive wear on the tires.
NOTE: Grease wheel bearings frequently.
[Source: Owner's Manual and Parts List,
Simplicity Garden Tractors and Implements, date unknown, courtesy of Mark
Waite & Joel Wicker]