RIDING SULKYINSTRUCTIONS FOR ASSEMBLING RIDING SULKY
1. Bolt seat brace (1) to axle assembly (2) as shown.
2. Bolt seat (3) to seat frame assembly (4) and seat brace (1) with bolt (5)
3. Bolt brake assembly (6) to axle assembly (2) as. shown, attaching brake spring as shown on page 27.
4. Place wheels on axle as shown.
5. Slide tongue assembly (7) into axle assembly (2) and adjust to desired length, setting with cotter pin (8).
6. Attach tongue extension assembly (11) to tongue with tongue pin (12) as illustrated in Figure
7. Attach foot rest (9) to tongue assembly (7) with U-Bolt (10) as shown.
8. Hitch complete sulky attachment to tractor with drawbar pin as illustrated in Figure 2.
[Source: Owner's Manual and Parts List, Simplicity Garden Tractors and Implements, date unknown, courtesy of Mark Waite & Joel Wicker]