SPIKE TOOTH HARROW
PACKING AND ASSEMBLING INSTRUCTIONS
1. Spike Tooth Harrow is shipped complete in one bundle.
2. Remove gauge wheels, tool control handle and gang tool holders from cultivator.
3. Attach Spike Tooth Harrow to Cultivator with shank clamps (1) as shown.
complete unit to tractor with draw bar pin.
1. For best results operate Spike Tooth Harrow with tractor in "Lo-Lo" or first speed.
2. Turning upper screw member (2) raises or lowers parallel lift and regulates depth of teeth in ground.
3. Loosen nut (3) and adjust teeth to desired angle, then tighten
[Source: Owner's Manual and Parts List, Simplicity Garden Tractors and Implements, date unknown, courtesy of Mark Waite & Joel Wicker]